Cassidy J. Neal
Cassidy is a Maine attorney whose practice is focused on the purchasing, leasing, and development of residential and commercial real estate, easements and boundary disputes, intellectual property, sports law, and contract negotiations.
Cassidy graduated from University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law (formerly Franklin Pierce Law Center) where he earned Certificates in Sports Law and Intellectual Property Law from one of the Top 10 Intellectual Property Law programs in the country.
Cassidy’s experience includes real estate transactions, civil litigation, creditor’s rights, foreclosures, land use and regulation, easements and boundary disputes, employment and labor law, intellectual property, sports law, and contract negotiations.
Cassidy was born in Vermont, raised in New Hampshire, and lived in Maine for a decade before returning to New Hampshire to complete law school. A New Englander through and through, Cassidy couldn’t wait to move back to Maine in 2018. Cassidy enjoys golfing, skiing, traveling, and visiting all of the breweries and restaurants that Portland has to offer.
- UNH Franklin Pierce School of Law, J.D.
- Boston University, M.C.J.
- University of Southern Maine, B.A. Criminology
- New Hampshire
- U.S. District Court, District of New Hampshire
- Maine Bar Association
- Vermont Bar Association
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Cumberland County Bar Association
- MEREDA (Maine Real Estate & Development Association)
- Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland – Board Member (2019-Present)
- Deering High School Boys’ Soccer Team – Assistant Coach (2011-12; 2018-Present)
- City of Hartford, Vermont – Vice-Chair of Parks & Recreation Commission (2017-2018)
- City of Hartford, Vermont – Board Member of Conservation Commission (2017-2018)