Scott E. Herrick
Scott Herrick is a Maine transactional lawyer with over 20 years of experience. He handles real estate and business transactions, including business and property acquisitions and sales, commercial lending, commercial leasing, and title insurance.
Scott began working at Drummond and Drummond in 2000. Scott’s practice is focused in commercial transactions, lender representation, real estate and development, commercial leasing and title insurance. From car dealerships, campgrounds, bowling alleys and sporting goods stores, to home sales and real estate development, Scott has successfully assisted clients with their business and real estate needs.
Scott grew up in southern Maine, went away to college at Johns Hopkins in Baltimore, and decided to settle down in his home state. He and his children live in Gorham, Maine. While in school, Scott was an NCAA Division III All American Swimmer for Johns Hopkins.
- University of Maine School of Law, J.D.
- The Johns Hopkins University, B.A., History
- U.S. District Court, District of Maine
- Maine Bar Association
- Cumberland County Bar Association
- Gorham Planning Board (2014-2018)
- Westbrook Planning Board (2006 to 2012)
- Cumberland County YMCA Board (2001-2010), Executive Board (2008-2009)