Paul E. Peck
Paul is a Maine attorney who concentrates in the areas of business and real estate transactions. Paul began his legal career in 1986, moved to Maine in 1988, and joined Drummond & Drummond in 1992.
Paul spent the first 15 years of his practice primarily as a litigator, handling business and real estate disputes, criminal, family, and personal injury matters. He has since concentrated in real estate law, business law, and creditor’s rights. His business law practice includes business formation, acquisitions and sales, real estate development and litigation, and commercial litigation.
Paul is a real estate development entrepreneur having developed two significant ski area condominium projects, assisted living communities and apartment buildings, and two vacation ownership resorts. Paul also served as Editor to a published guide to real estate, A Practical Guide to Maine Residential Real Estate Transactions and Foreclosure.
Paul and his wife Lisa live north of Portland with their two children, dog, horses, and chickens. Originally from Connecticut, Paul enjoys Maine’s people, mountains, ocean, and lifestyle. Paul is an avid skier (Sugarloafer), water skier, and gardener.
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D.
- Hartwick College, B.A. Economics and Political Science, cum laude
- Maine State Bar Association
- Maine Real Estate Development Association (MEREDA) (Board of Directors, Conference Committee, Board Member, Past President)
- Portland Chamber of Commerce (Past President of the Board of Directors)
- Portland Economic Development Plan Committee (Member, 2010-Present)