Arthur A. Cerullo
Arthur A. Cerullo has been a Maine attorney with Drummond & Drummond since graduating from University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law (formerly Franklin Pierce Law Center) in 1981.
Before attending law school, Arthur was a chemical process engineer at Raytheon Engineering in Cambridge, Massachusetts. He holds both a BS and MS in Chemical Engineering from Tufts University. While an engineer, he was awarded a year-long fellowship in Citizen Environmental Advocacy at Tufts University.
His practice includes corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, banking law, commercial workouts and collections, real estate, wills, trusts, and estates, probate litigation, as well as intellectual property. Drawing from his diverse practice and decades of experience, Arthur offers his clients a wealth of legal and business-minded experience.
An avid cyclist, Arthur has ridden in more than 30 Treks Across Maine since 1989 for the ALA in Maine. He commutes throughout much of the year by bicycle from his home in North Yarmouth, where he resides with his wife, Mary. Arthur grew up in the Boston area and has travelled throughout the US. He has yet to find a place that rivals Maine’s treasured seashore, mountains, rolling hills, farms, and quiet country roads. He also enjoys photography, woodworking, and hiking.
- UNH Franklin Pierce School of Law, J.D.
- Tufts University, M.S., Chemical Engineering
- Tufts University, B.S., Chemical Engineering
- U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Maine
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- Maine State Bar Association
- Maine Lung Association (former President)
- Northeast Lung Association (Board Member and National Representative)
- American Lung Association (former National Board Member, Vice Chair of Advocacy, & Clerk)
- American Lung Association of New England and received the National Volunteer Excellence Award for his efforts.