Attorney Heather T. Whiting is one of the presenters at the Divorce Law Guide from A to Z Seminar in Portland, Maine on November 5th, 2014. Heather, will be presenting on Mediation, Arbitration, Negotiation and Trial. Specific topics will include:
- Making Mediation and Arbitration Work for You
- Negotiating a Reasonable and Equitable Settlement
- Direct and Cross-Examination of Witnesses
- Special Consideration for Children as Witnesses
- Obtaining the Final Judgment or Decree
- Appealing Judgments and Divorce Decrees
Heather Whiting’s practice at Drummond & Drummond is focused on Family Law, including Divorce & Child Custody Matters, Guardian Ad Litem, Grandparent’s Rights Issues, Mediation and Estate and Probate matters. She is a rostered Guardian ad litem, mediator, and recently trained in the Collaborative Law Divorce Process.