Paul Peck is a Maine attorney who concentrates in the areas of business and real estate transactions and creditor’s rights. Paul has been providing confidential strategic counsel to his clients since 1986.
- Business and Corporate Law
- Commercial Transactions
- Real Estate and Development
- Creditor’s Rights
Paul began his legal career in 1986, moved to Maine in 1988, and joined Drummond & Drummond in 1992.
Paul spent the first 15 years of his practice primarily as a litigator, handling business and real estate disputes, criminal, family, and personal injury matters. He has since concentrated in real estate law, business law, and creditor’s rights.
His business law practice includes business formation, acquisitions and sales, real estate development and litigation, and commercial litigation.
His creditor’s rights practice includes workouts, commercial collections, and commercial and civil foreclosures. Paul provides general counsel to many private and public lenders and numerous small to medium-sized businesses in addition to individual clients.
Paul is a real estate development entrepreneur having developed two significant ski area condominium projects and two vacation ownership resorts.
Paul and his wife Lisa live north of Portland with their two children, dog, horses, and chickens. Originally from Connecticut, Paul enjoys Maine’s people, mountains, ocean, and lifestyle.
Paul is an avid skier (Sugarloafer), water skier, and gardener.
- Maine Real Estate Association (MEREDA) (Board of Directors, Conference Committee)
- Portland Chamber of Commerce (Board of Directors, Past President)
- Portland Economic Development Plan Committee (Member, 2010-Present)
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D. (1986)
- Hartwick College, B.A. cum laude, Economics and Political Science (1983)
- Maine State Bar Association
- A Practical Guide to Maine Residential Real Estate Transactions and Foreclosure (Editor)