Andrew W. Sparks is a trial attorney who focuses on real estate litigation and representing businesses and financial institutions. He oversees the firm’s entire civil litigation and bankruptcy practices.
- Business and Creditor Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- General civil litigation
Andy has been practicing law for more than 25 years, joined the firm in January 1991, and became a partner in January 1998.
Andy has had extensive, State-wide litigation experience related to banking, commercial and financial areas of the law in U.S. District Court, U.S. Bankruptcy Court and the entire State court system.
Andy was born in Illinois, raised in Massachusetts, and moved to Maine directly out of law school. He has been here ever since and considers Maine home.
Andy lives with his wife and children in Falmouth, where he is an active community member in local politics, community charity, local athletics, and church.
He is an avid outdoorsman and swimmer with a particular interest in open water swimming races.
- University of Massachusetts (1984)
- Valpraiso University School of Law, J.D. (1987)
- U.S. District Court, District of Maine
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- First Circuit Court of Appeals
- Maine Bar Association
- Cumberland County Bar Association
- Gignoux Inn of Court